Shoprider Vienna Power Wheelchair
The Vienna lightweight power chair from Shop rider incorporates all of the features found in standard weight power chairs but its lightness enables users to transport the Vienna without problems.
Don’t be fooled by the lightweight design and construction of the Vienna. Shop rider has not compromised in any way in the manufacturing process. Using the best quality raw materials and up to date computer assisted design has enabled them to produce a robust eye catching product that offers users comfort and durability. The Vienna’s total manoeuvrability allows it to gain access even into the smallest of spaces. It turns in its own length and the easy to operate pilot control is sensitive and accurate. It really is a very compact lightweight power chair.
Transportation is easy with the Vienna, the seat and battery pack are detachable, the footrest folds up when not in use and the main body weighs only 20 kilos allowing the Vienna to be transported in cars taken on buses, trains and planes with ease. Battery charging is easy, just by removing the battery pack. The power chair can remain in storage whilst the pack is charged on the power chair if necessary.
- Overall length: 915mm (36″)
- Overall height: 960mm (37″)
- Overall total width: 558.8mm (22″)
- Seat width: 410mm / 16″
- Seat Depth: 440mm / 17″
- Seat height (to ground): 495-520mm / 19-20″
- Armrest height: 230mm / 9″
- Backrest height from seat including headrest: 480mm / 19″
- Maximum user weight: 18 stone
- Safe climbing angle: 6 degrees (10%)
- Turning Radius: 790mm (31″)
- Battery size: 17 / 20 Ah sealed lead acid
- Maximum Travelling Range: Up to 16 km (10 miles) Depending on conditions of use, please view our battery care guide for information on how care for your batteries and things to consider
- Battery Pack: 10 kgs (22 lbs)
- Maximum speed: 6 kmph (4mph)
- Main body weight: 20kg
- Total weight (with Battery Pack and Seat): 49kgs